ABOUT THIS SITE
1. This website is produced and maintained by Kingsmen Hong Kong Ltd and the Art Promotion Office (APO), Leisure and Cultural Services Department, the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Government of the People’s Republic of China.
2. The site is best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution with the latest versions of Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer 8.0 or above.
3. We are always keen to improve the accessibility of our website. Should you have any views on or experience any difficulties in accessing information on our website, please contact us at 2646 8828 (Kingsmen Hong Kong Ltd) or by email at email@example.com
4. The information provided by the APO on this website is for reference only. Whilst the APO endeavours to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, no express or implied warranty is given by the APO as to the accuracy of information.
5. This website also contains information input by other parties and users may link this site to other sites and obtain information provided by other parties (collectively called “the other information”). The APO expressly states that it has not approved nor endorsed the other information contained in or in connection with these sites.
6. APO does not accept any responsibilities for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from any cause whatsoever in connection with this website. The APO is entitled to delete, suspend or edit all information on this site at any time at its absolute discretion without giving any reason. Users are responsible for making their own assessments of all information contained in or in connection with this site and are advised to verify such information by making reference to its original publication and obtain independent advice before acting on it.
7. The content available on this website, including but not limited to all texts, graphics, drawings, diagrams, photographs, videos and compilation of data or other materials are protected by copyright. Any reproduction, adaptation, distribution, dissemination or making available of such copyright works to the public is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorisation is obtained from the APO.
8. By accessing Dialogue! Cross-straits Conference on Publicly Engaged Art Practices (http://www.dialogue.hk) (“THE SITE”) or any of its webpages, you unconditionally agree to the terms of this Copyright Notice, which may be modified and/or supplemented from time to time by the APO without prior notice. Please check this webpage regularly for any modifications and/or supplements.
9. If third party copyright is involved in the content found on THE SITE, authorisation or permission to reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use any such content must be obtained from the copyright owners concerned.
10. If you intend to reproduce, distribute or otherwise use any contents on any websites linked to THE SITE, you shall obtain all necessary authorisation or permission from the copyright owners concerned.
11. This Copyright Notice has been translated into Chinese. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.